Local Digital Healthcare Company have 2 roles immediately available…
Head of Service Delivery (£50-60k plus standard benefits) reporting to Chief Operating Officer.
Travel to visit suppliers and customers, initially within the UK
This is an exciting opportunity to help lead their healthcare revolution and deliver an exceptional
experience for their clients.
Their client support team includes case managers and qualified nurses who empower people to
regain control and improve wellbeing. With the individual at the centre of everything that
matters to them, they tailor their role as a supporter, coach and connector, to provide the right
support at the right time. Delivering improved personal outcomes by ensuring the right balance
of needs are met and maintained. They currently support individuals with a cancer diagnosis
and are expanding their service offering to support individuals impacted by other long term or
life-changing health events.
As Head of Service Delivery, you will lead and build the Client Support Team as their support
scope expands and their client volumes grow. You will be accountable for client support strategy
and workforce strategy, leading and developing the team, turning their company vision into an
operational reality and delivering world-class client services.
Client Support Navigator (£20-25k)
The Client Support Navigator role is of paramount importance. You are the first touchpoint
for all new and existing clients. Acting as a true brand ambassador, you give a summary of
support service to clients based on the individual needs and guide them on the next steps.
The Company are looking for an enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic individual who embodies their core
values and clearly delivers our promise to give exceptional service.
The Client Support team is friendly, warm and down to earth, providing a support community
when people need it most.
Support Consultancy Role
- Customer facing role
- To support customers who use our internally developed accountancy product – Aptos
- Deal with phone calls and emails from clients with queries
- Resolve customer queries or pass query to another member of the team for a resolution
- Analyse data using Oracle SQL and/or Sequel Server
- Update internal support logging system
- Monitor outstanding support issues
- Send out monthly reports
- Be involved in customer newsletters
- On site account management meetings with customers, with another member of the team
- Learn NetSuite and to support customer base
- Assist with NetSuite marketing campaigns via social media
- Attend networking events to promote NetSuite
- Knowledge requirements:
- Useful to have SQL
- Customer support experience
Salary between £25k to £35k depending on experience
3 months’ probation period
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Holiday 20 days increasing 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
If you would like to apply for any of these roles, please contact M3JC for more details and we can then put you in touch: email@example.com