Our Session this Friday 19th February – Sharing and Connectivity – ‘Harnessing the Power of the Group’
Fridays session will take the form of a workshop. It is the 4th in the series of Sharing and Connectivity sessions each time taking on board feedback and endeavouring to increase the value. Striving to continue to enhance and grow the experience, we are planning to take Friday’s session to the next level, turning it into a full workshop – 3 hrs in duration (10.00am to 1.00pm) – and introducing a tool and structure scenario for your consideration, aimed at being useful and thought provoking.
- Identify a person or persons as a buddy or group of buddies with whom you can share ideas, plans and feedback, gaining both emotional and practical support.
- Introduce the W Framework as both a tool and structure to help you deliver clarity and value add to employers
- Group breakouts for discussion – test your thoughts!
Preparation – What you do now
Come prepared to give a quick 1-2 minute intro sharing:
- Your name
- How you are feeling
- What you want to talk about
- What you hope to take away from the session
If you would like to join us this Friday and you have not received our email with the Zoom Link, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com. Thank you.