Dear M3 Job Club Members and Alumni,
The M3 Job Club is honoured to have been awarded this prestigious accolade previously in 2014. It would be amazing to receive this again but we need your help please!
What does it mean to the M3JC? Winning this prestigious award brings with it elevation of our profile in the Community giving increased PR and kudos. There is no financial reward associated but the higher our profile in the community at large, the more likely the business community will be to support us with donations which of course we rely on to keep our services available.
This year, M3 Job Club would love your support to help us win the Place to be Proud of Award for 2021. To do that, we are asking you to please submit your nomination for M3JC before 31 March. Please click the following link to nominate us: https://www.destinationbasingstoke.co.uk/a-place-to-be-proud-of/nomination/
To help you complete for form, we have added some steps and content that you could use to submit your nomination in no more than 1000 words.
Steps to complete the form:
- Under, “A Place to be Proud of Awards Nomination”, please select the category “Community Project Award“.
- Under Entry for, select: “Group“
- In the field headed, “Explain why the group should win a Place to be Proud of Award“, please use the content however you wish to meet the submission requirements, which is, “use bullet points if possible and be specific about activities, such as money raised, events, projects completed and people involved/helped. Also explain what makes us special and how our activities have benefited Basingstoke and Deane“.
Example content to use:
- Community-based charity supporting local business professionals back into the workplace following redundancy or other challenges
- This April see M3JC celebrate their tenth year in service to the county
- Provide an environment which supports and empowers members in finding future career opportunities
- Offer a platform to encourage networking and social interchange to build confidence
- Average attendance ~45 per week
- Supported over 750 back in to work, which is about 1.3 per week
- Trustees and volunteers are from local business
- Offer a 16-week programme to those out of work to expedite their return to employment
- Provide full day workshops on LinkedIn, Resilience & Wellbeing and Goal Mapping, third year in a row
- Provide 1-to-1 coaching to refocus and plan for securing their next job
- Provide practical, positive and encouraging environment for out of work to network and share experiences and support each other on their journeys back to work
- Re-establish members’ self-awareness and improve their sense of self-worth
- Improve members’ self-confidence in both personal and professional life
- Reduce family tension through improving the mental health and wellbeing of the job seeker
- Maria Miller, MP for Basingstoke, acknowledged M3 Job Club is a “unique service for the local community”
- Six-monthly survey reported a 98% positive feedback score for meeting member’s needs
- Once you’ve entered your own details, please add the following contact details for M3JC:
- M3 Job Club
- Richard Thayer
- Carnival Hall | Council Road | Basingstoke | Hampshire | RG21 3DH
- Telephone: 0333 009 5381
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @m3jobclub
- Accept the terms and then hit Submit.