Our LinkedIn full day funded workshop on Zoom is on 3rd June.
Please take a couple of moments to view this Video Testimonial from a previous LinkedIn workshop delegate:
The benefit of running our workshops on Zoom means that we can also offer places on this workshop to our members who are not resident in the borough of Basingstoke and Deane.
The workshop runs from 0930am to 4 pm with breaks for coffee, lunch and tea.
- Learn more about how to expand your network of contacts on the platform and how to remain active on this to maintain your LI presence and keep your contacts engaged.
- Discover LinkedIn and use it to increase the network, look for jobs.
- Gain confidence in using Linkedin to help network contacts for those jobs not advertised.
- Complete your profile to good effect
- Learn how to ask for recommendations, get yourself known, connect with groups
- Learn how to enhance profile and how to build connections.
- Discover exactly what LinkedIn offers, how it links to other sources (YouTube, videos, reports etc).
Here is some feedback received from past attendees of this workshop:
“Great course and particularly well timed comfort and lunch breaks. Well‑presented and enjoyable.”
“Unlike many Zoom meetings this did not feel like hard work. Well done, Steve!!!”
“Steve Mills was a great host, very knowledgeable and was able to provide great advice”
“Mr Mills was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable presenter.”
“Volunteering to support jobseekers by delivering this workshop is much appreciated and resulted in me being directly approach by agencies and recruiting organisations!”
“Really enjoyed this workshop. Steve is very easy to listen to”.
We do hope you can take advantage of this very practical and inspirational workshop.
This is the ideal time to polish your profile on LinkedIn which, over the past few years that I have been working for M3JC, has been a leading route for networking and securing new roles for our members. If you would like any further information on this workshop, please do not hesitate to email/call me.
If you would like to join us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to secure your place.