Nikki Wild is hosting Goal Mapping Workshops for professionals and individuals who are all taking control of their careers and finding it very useful!
Our funded Goal Mapping Workshop (full-day via Zoom) with Nikki Wild is on Tuesday 11th January starting at 9.30am. https://wildempowerment.com/.
This Workshop is free to our M3JC members because it is funded by Basingstoke and Deane District Council.
Please take a moment to view our Goal Mapping testimonial from one of our previous workshop delegates
Goal Mapping Workshop
In a fast changing world, being able to set and achieve goals is a master life skill. Learning all the technical and soft skills for a role is only part of the success recipe and it can be easy for people to lose sight of their original dreams and aspirations for their career as the immediate demands of life take over.
This enlightening workshop introduces the tool which is helping millions of individuals worldwide and is being used by Companies such as BT and Microsoft to achieve accelerated success time and time again!
Some of our member feedback:
- Nikki was a great presenter, full of energy that was maintained throughout the day. This made for a really enjoyable session.
- Nikki created a very warm, supportive environment. Course set at a great pace, with clear instructions so that we were each able to share output at the end. Absolutely fantastic tool. Thank you. 100% – 10/10
- I really enjoyed this session, it was fun, informative, supportive and gave me a new perspective in my goals.
- Nikki is an amazingly positive and energetic presenter who brings the workshop material brilliantly to life.
- Excellent course
- Nikki is a great coach for sure and I am so glad that I attended the goal mapping workshop – thank you.
- Nikki was exceptional; patient, clear and engaging in her explanations and helped to ensure that all participants gained the maximum from the workshop. I’m extremely grateful to Nikki and the wider M3 community for such an amazing opportunity to learn essential life skills.
The workshop is a full day workshop with two coffee breaks and 45 minute break for lunch.
Please email us: email@example.com as soon as possible in order to secure your place.