Is your PC or phone broken? Is it a bit temperamental, slow, or is something not working as it should?
If so, this session is for you 😊.
- Overview on technology in the modern office – Collaboration and hybrid working today and in the future
- Practical hands on technology clinic to help solve your current technology problems – ensure your PC and phone are secure and safe.
Reasons to attend
- Learn how to keep your PC and phone healthy
- Learn best practice tips about what to do in advance before something breaks
- Ask your own “how do I do this ..?” questions and solve your technology problems
What you’ll leave with
- Understanding of technology in the modern workplace
- Understanding of how to keep your PC and phone fit and healthy – your concerns addressed
What you need to do now
- Register your interest to attend the session here: https://forms.office.com/e/c0DgKt89FL
- Fill in this Survey with your hardware, OS and applications issues you want solved by 17:00 on Wednesday 26th July
Please bring your laptop / phone with you on the day so that we can help fix your issues.
Presenters: Darren Rolfe and James Morrish, Lenovo
Host: Gill Cheesewright
We look forward to welcoming you!
⭐Please arrive for 9.00 am to set up your table, refreshments and networking prior to the main session starting at 10 am.
⭐Free refreshments (tea/coffee/water) will be provided
⭐Free Carparking in front of the building